Sidwell FC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sidwell FC Forum

A place to discuss related to Sidwell FC and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Knockout Cup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NobbyNurse
Captain
Captain
NobbyNurse

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:40 am

Lads that was an unbelievable game to be involved with today, i am still buzzing now. The Match report should be on both the forum and the website by tomorrow evening.

Just to let you know we are now in the last 12 of the Cup and now face Fusion in the 3rd Round at home. Fusion are at present bottom of the Premier Divison, but they will be looking at us as a major scalp. They beat Broadwaters 4-3 today in the 2nd round.

Nic Watson i still in shock after you 75 yarder went in, even standing next to you when you kicked it i said it was in, but i still can't believe it ha ha. 3 other great goals, and 5 great penalties to lads.

SIDWELL ARMY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sidwellfc.co.uk
steve
Waterboy
Waterboy

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Alright boys, Danson player here, tall one with the beard, just wanted to say thanks for a really good game yesterday, it was played in a good spirit although there were a few shenanigans involving our supporters, but there are always those people around, anyway good luck with the rest of your season and I genuinely do hope you go on to win the cup, thanks lads.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Admin
Michael

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello Steve,

Yeah it was a really good game really enjoyed it. Thanks for the post.

Good luck with the season.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SIDWELLFC.CO.UK
Cabbie
Reserves
Reserves
Cabbie

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Cheers Steve, top man, nice of you to go to the effort to wish us well.

Good luck to you boys for rest of the season as well.
Back to top Go down
NobbyNurse
Captain
Captain
NobbyNurse

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Thanks Steve, really enjoyed playing in the game against you guys. Tell your boys they had a great match to, and wish you all the best for the rest of the season. Shame there had to be a loser as both teams run their socks off.

Thanks again Steve, hopefully we'll meet again in a few seasons if we can reach you guys in the 1st Division. Once again top fella!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sidwellfc.co.uk
steve
Waterboy
Waterboy

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 pm

No problem, if you play like you did against us there is no reason why you can't reach our division and be a success in it, you have the players there to reach it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Knockout Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Knockout Cup   Open Knockout Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Knockout Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sidwell FC Forum :: General-
Jump to: